16% Hydrogen Peroxide Whitening Syringe (Fast Acting, Regular Strength)
16% Hydrogen Peroxide Whitening Syringes:
- Can be purchased as single syringes or in multiples with quantity discounts.
- Each syringe contains 3ml of whitening gel. Enough gel to last 1-2 whitening sessions.
- All gels contain near neutral PH resulting in very low tooth sensitivity. Dentist recommended & approved.
Click the 'What You Need To Know' tab above for valuable information before making a purchase.
What You Need To Know Before Making A Purchase
Make an Educated Decision:
- 1. All our gels and whitening products are registered with the United States Food & Drug Administration and are made right here in the United States. Not overseas.
- 2. With over 30,000 customers, dental offices, & other teeth whitening practictioners across the United States and the rest of the world you can rest assured knowing your dealing directly with the manufacturer of high quality teeth whitening products that are guaranteed to be effective for you or your money back.
- 3. You may speak directly to a registered dental associate on staff daily via email, Live Chat or by toll-free phone 1.800.920.3122. (Mon-Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm EST)
- 4. Try Risk Free For One Full Year. You have one full year to try out our whitening products and if your not satisfied please return the product for a full refund.
- 5. Total protection from identity theft. Credit card information is transferred securely over an encrypted connection and none of your personal credit card information is stored on file with us.
- 6. Your personal information is safe with us. We do not sell, trade or rent any personal information with any outside agency. Period.
- 7. Shipping is just $12.95 anywhere in the world and FREE for orders over $99.00 by UPS, FedEx, TNT, USPS or Canada Post. All packages are guaranteed to arrive and come with full tracking within the United States.
- 8. Your credit card statement will read "Pro Peptides Incorporated" not "Teeth Whitening Gels" or "Whitening Supply Products".
100% No-Question-Asked Money Back Guarantee
Try Risk Free For One Full Year
Guarantee Our Teeth Whitening Products will be effective for you or
your money back.
All our teeth whitening products are of the highest
quality and we guarantee their effectiveness to you. If for
any reason you are not satisfied with the product we offer a No-Question-Asked full refund policy for one full year.
Simply send back both the used and unused
portion of the teeth whitening product for a full refund less
shipping and handling costs.
We are so confident that we will give you a
FULL YEAR (365 DAYS) to evaluate the product. That is 365
DAYS from the time you receive your order!
If you have any questions about our guarantee please contact us directly by email, live chat, or toll free phone.
How To Use & Apply The Teeth Whitening Gel
It is important that you apply the teeth whitening gel properly so you do not
waste any of the gel and that you experience the least amount of sensitivity
while using the gel. Instructions will be included in your package as well. Please be sure to follow proper directions with any teeth whitening product.
1. Prior to Treatment:
Brush and floss just prior to bleaching your teeth. The whitening gel is the
most effective with clean teeth.Try the trays in first without any beach to
check the fit and comfort. Make sure that the bleaching trays are clean and dry
before applying the whitening gel. Moisture reduces the efficiency of the
whitening gel and slows down the whitening process.
2. Applying the Bleaching Gel:
When you apply the gel make sure not to fill the trays. Place a SMALL drop of
tooth whitening gel half way up on the inner front surface of tray (in the front
of each tooth in the tray). Do not spread the bleach around. Recap the syringe
for next treatment until empty. The average treatment per arch requires
approximately 0.5ml of whitening gel. We recommend that you only bleach the
front 6-8 teeth as no one sees the back teeth.
3. Inserting the Bleaching Trays:
Insert whitening tray in the mouth over the teeth. Seat the tray firmly
against the teeth. Wipe the excess gel, which seeps over the brim of the tray
onto your gums, by holding the tray up with one hand, wipe the excess gel off of
the gums with your finger or tissue. Wear the tray with the gel as directed
4. Wearing Time:
We recommend that if you have not whitened before, use for 30 minutes to 1
hour the first time and increase the wearing time if there is little or no tooth
sensitivity. The longer you use the whiter and brighter they get.
Apply the provided LED activation light to your teeth over top of the tray.
The LED activation light is designed to sit in your mouth in between your lips.
You do not need to hold it with your hand.
General manufacturers recommended wearing times are:
For Hydrogen Peroxide Bleaching Gels: 30 - 60 minutes.
For Carbamide Peroxide Bleaching Gels: 30 - 60 minutes.
5. After Whitening:
Remove the tray and rinse off your teeth. Brush any remaining gel away.
Brush, floss and continue routine dental cleaning.
6. Caring for Your Trays and Gel:
Clean whitening trays with a toothbrush or Q-tip and cold water. Store trays
and gel in cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. The gel may be
refrigerated to prolong the shelf life, but do not freeze.
DENTAL WHITENING GEL CAN BE REFRIGERATED FOR LONG TERM STORAGE. Shelf life is
1 year un-refrigerated and 2 years refrigerated. These are general
recommendations and may vary between manufacturers. Use only in accordance with
- As an average, optimum results are achieved after 2-5 cumulative
sessions of wear-time with LED activation light. (2-5 sessions included in one
- Longer wear times create faster whitening results
- Faster results can be achieved with higher concentrations of
Carbamide Peroxide or Hydrogen Peroxide.
- 50% of the bleaching takes place in the first 1-2 hours.
- Conduct your whitening session once per day until desired level of
whitening is attained.
Previous Dental Work: Tooth Whitening (bleaching) gel will only whiten natural teeth. It will NOT bleach (whiten), nor harm bonding, caps, crowns, bridges, fillings or any other artificial dental work. You may have to have the dentistry redone in order to match your new white teeth. Tetracycline (an antibiotic) stained teeth or grayish teeth are more difficult to bleach and have a varied prognosis. Exposed root portion of teeth which occurs with gum recession will also not bleach. If you have amalgam (silver) fillings in, near or behind the front teeth, long term bleaching can cause the surrounding tooth to have a greenish tinge. Bleaching teeth which have a lot of translucency (see thru) can cause the teeth to become even more translucent and may give the tooth a darker appearance. It is important to consult a dentist if you have any of the above concerns.
Tooth Sensitivity: Your teeth or gums will most likely become sensitive. This is common while using all products containing peroxide based gels and it is not harmful. In case of increased sensitivity reduce usage time and/or frequency until the sensitivity subsides. Due to the high prevalence of sensitivity we recommend the use of our desensitizing gel.
Warnings: Keep bleaching gel out of reach of children. Do NOT use if pregnant or during nursing. Do NOT smoke, drink or eat while bleaching your teeth.